- Started Dancing Professionally at age of 12
- Opening Dancer for Far East television syndicated show Seeing Stars with Joe Quirino for 2 years Manila, Philippines
- Danced Professionally 30+ years
- Full Scholarship to Julliard School of Performing Arts (Graduated Masters of Dance)
- Trained In: Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Modern, Ballet & Groovin- All styles of dance
- Owner Talent Unlimited Performing Arts Studio, The Colony, Tx.
- Merit Award Scholarship recipient for Alvin Ailey Jr. Dance Company
- Appeared in over 50 music videos
- Dancer for multiple recording artists
Accredited Judge- Domestic & International Competitions
Judged 5 National Competitions
Multiple Competitions & Genres
Alvin Ailey Dance Company, New York
San Antonio Jazz Dance Company, San Antonio, Tx
Urban Jazz Dance Company, Los Angeles, Ca
Salvage Jazz Dance Company, Los Angeles, Ca
Choreographed multiple events & Professional Dancers
Visiting Choreographer: San Antonio Spurs Dancers
Visiting Choreographer: Dallas Desperados Dance Cheerleaders
Visiting Choreographer: Dallas Black Dance Company
(Instructor)Fiorello H. LaGuardia HS, NYC
(Instructor)Talent Unlimited HS, NYC
(Instructor)Booker T. Washington HS, Dallas,TX
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
For me, Groove Theory Dallas is not just a Swing Out class — GTD is a family, and I am proud to be a part of it. They mix a ton of positive energy into a lot of support and encouragement along with just the right amount of tough love to make you the best dancer you can be — That has been my experience at GTD. Thank you for helping me to realize my potential to make this dance my own.
Groove Theory Dallas is an absolute experience choreographed by the best of instructors. The atmosphere is one of fun, friendship, and family where everyone is welcome. Aside from teaching me a solid foundation in my footwork, GTD taught me how I move on the floor relates to how I move in life.
"I've always had the love of dance...from high school to college and even into my adult life! It was no different when I came to Groove Theory Dallas in late 2016 where in fact, my passion for the 'art' grew even more! Under the direction of Adrian Carson, I've learned so much technique and style. We have so much fun learning while at the same time creating and nurturing a true family of friends. I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you Adrian for truly caring."